- Bug Spray
- Hat (baseball, bucket, etc.)
- 2-3 work shirts (at least one long sleeve)
- 2-3 pairs of work pants
- Work boots
- Tennis shoes
- Sandals/Flip Flops
- Towel (personal and beach)
- Bathing suits
- NO speedos, cheeky bikinis, etc.
- Modest bikinis and swim trunks are okay
- A one piece for activities at Makanalani
- Church Clothes
- Tank tops and t-shirts
- Water Bottle
Theres a grocery store 20 minutes from Alohalani that you can go at any time to get snacks (only meals are provided), toiletries, etc.
When you first arrive to Kauai we will pick you up from the airport and take you to Walmart where you can purchase any toiletries, extra clothing items, snacks, etc.
- Laundry detergent/Dryer sheets
- Guys and girls each have their own two seperate laundry days per week. There will be an additional day a week open to everyone.